It’s hard to believe we’re in the thick of the holiday season! The Yardley Farmers’ Market (YFM) has you covered; our vendors are stocked with all the items on your grocery list AND they have gifts for everyone on your list. YFM is truly a one stop shop!
Our December markets (December 2 and 16) are holiday markets where a few pop-up vendors, in addition to our regular vendors, will be joining us. They will be offering a variety of unique gifts, and below are a few ideas that anyone on your list will love to receive:
· Beautiful hand-crafted knitted items and pottery from Angela Tong Designs
· Festive seasonal wreaths and floral arangements from Else’s Floral Designs
· Cozy alpaca wool hats, gloves, and scarves from Hobble Hill Farm
· Delicious hot sauces, salsas, tomato sauce, and jams from Abe’s Acres Farm
· Luxurious body butters, lotions and soaps from Natural Body Essentials
· Homemade granola from Sho Sho’s Kitchen Granola
· Hard to resist cookies from Wild Flour Bakery and Heck of a Cookie
· Environmentally conscious home goods from Kona Compost
· Adorable pup-cakes for your furry friends from Spoiled Rotten Barkery
· Flavorful, consciously-sourced coffee from One Up One Down Coffee
Even through the temperatures are dropping, our farmers continue working hard to spoil us with the most delicious and fresh local produce. Here is a snapshot of what you may find at the market in December. While we expect that these foods will be available, there is always a chance that crops may be limited or arrive early or late since production is dependent upon Mother Nature and a variety of other factors. Be sure to check social media and sign up for our weekly newsletter to receive the latest updates.
Swiss Chard and Collard Greens
Sweet and White Potatoes
While we wrap up 2023, we want to thank all of our customers for continuing to shop small and supporting us and our vendors each week, all year long! Wishing you and your families a happy and healthy holiday season!