Yardley Farmers Market
Buttonwood Park, Saturdays, 9am to 12pm
May through November 21
Shop the Market for fresh local food from the very people who produce it. Some vendors are still offering pre-ordering as well. Pre-ordering is a great way to ensure your faves are there for you when you arrive, and there are often more choices online. Check out our weekly E-News HERE for details on this week's Market. See our Summer Vendor page for a full listing.
While we observe the Governor's COVID-19 mandate for face coverings in public places, it is our policy to require face covering for vendors, volunteers and customers. We extend our thanks to everyone for their cooperation in continuing to make our farmers market a safe convenient place to shop for healthy, fresh food. Our Customer Guidelines are below. Together, we will protect each other.
COVID-19 CUSTOMER GUIDELINES
The following guidelines are designed for social distancing and limiting crowds. Your cooperation in observing these hours is greatly appreciated.
1. 9am to 9:30am - for seniors and those with underlying health issues, caregivers or order pick-ups.
2. Wear a covering over your mouth and nose and maintain at least 6 ft. between you and other customers. We have a supply of face masks for those who forget theirs.
3. We have hand sanitizer for customers as well as a hand washing station at the Market Table, but we encourage customers to bring their own sanitizer.
4. If possible, please send only one or two people from your household pick up your food, and while we love our furry friends, as ask that you leave them home for now. This helps crowd control and maintaining social distancing.
5. Please refrain from touching food unless you are purchasing it, and please stay home if you are feeling sick.
Thank you for your continuing cooperation and support!
Be sure to check this website, Facebook and/or Instagram for updates and changes to these procedures.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or message us on Facebook
Summer Farmers Market
Our Summer Market is located in Buttonwood Park in downtown Yardley Borough. Every Saturday from 9 am - 12 pm (temporary COVID-19 hours) from May through November 21st 2020.
Enter on Buttonwood Drive via South Main Street (next to next to Firehouse Cycles). Free onsite Parking. Find us on google maps.
Winter Farmers Market
Located indoors at the Yardley Friends Meeting, 65 N. Main St. Yardley Borough. Open bi-monthly on the 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month, 9am -Noon from Oct. 17, 2020 through April 17, 2021
Restrooms and free onsite parking. Find us on google maps.
Due to COVID-19, Yardley Farmers Market will continue outside in Buttonwood Park (summer Market location) through Nov. 21, 2020
Know your Farmer, Know your Food
Yardley Farmers Market is a producer only market. Our mission is to promote sustainability through focusing on locally grown and sourced produce, meats and materials, while expanding marketing opportunities for local farmers, artisan food vendors and small businesses by providing increased access to the public.
Open year round, rain or shine, our Outdoor Summer and Indoor Winter Markets offer an array of fruits & vegetables (including organically grown produce, meats, poultry and eggs), fresh roasted coffees & blended teas, wine, honey, fresh artisan breads & baked goods (including gluten-free & vegan options), prepared foods, fermented foods & Kombuchas, natural body products, flowers, plants & gifts. Offerings may vary depending on the season.
By shopping at our Farmers' Market, you have access to the freshest, most wholesome food, can talk directly with the Farmers who are growing your food, and your dollars stay in the local economy, helping to build Community.